references: of high standing
- The reputation of the Geheimer Rat Dr. von Bassermann-Jordan winery goes back a long way. The wines were drunk on public occasions by many personalities.
- The list of guests ranges from friends of the family, such as Chancellor Otto von Bismarck and Wilhelm Busch, to well-known politicians such as Heinrich von Gagern and various Bavarian kings and the Archbishop of Cologne, to the English royal family.
- The opening of the Rhine Bridge in Worms, the wedding between Gustav von Bohlen and Halbach with Bertha Krupp and the signing of the capitulation treaty of Versaille after the Franco-German War in 1871, was toasted with wines from the winery.
- Johann-Wolfgang von Goethe's order of the 1811 wine for a spa stay also shows special appreciation.
- Personalities of the 20th century such as the former Federal President Karl Karstens, the former Rhineland-Palatinate Minister President Bernhard Vogel and Federal politicians such as Joschka Fischer, Gerhard Schroeder and Helmuth Kohl were among the guests of the Geheimer Rat Dr. von Bassermann-Jordan winery.